COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you through a web form, during registration, while setting up an account with us, when you contact us for support, or at the facility where classes take place. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, phone number and date of birth.
Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
● To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
● To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
● To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
● To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
● With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
● With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
● With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contactdata-notice.
● With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
● As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
● If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
● With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as registration confirmations.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions available at https://www.kidsgymusa.org/mobiletermsandconditions.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
We respect the privacy of all clients and website users. We take care to ensure that all personal information you give us remains confidential, however it is to be understood that the information you supply via this website will be available to the KidsgymUSA staff and affiliates with the purpose of assessing a request, addressing registration concerns or marketing services.
We are not responsible for privacy policies of other websites to which our website links, such as iClass Pro (https://app.iclasspro.com/portal/collegeparkrecreation/). As a result, we recommend that when accessing third-party websites through ours, you consult their own privacy statements.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
When you have an account with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by logging into your account at https://app.iclasspro.com/portal/collegeparkrecreation/. Additionally, you may change, or update your contact information in writing by emailing email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by email, 770.306.0389 by phone or fax 1.866.595.1549.
Effective Date: 09/30/2022